Engine Buggy Frames For Sale In Ireland Need Help With Old VW Beetle Trans, For Dune Buggy Project.?

Need help with old VW Beetle trans, for dune buggy project.? - engine buggy frames for sale in ireland

I have half finished painting Dune Buggy Since I have decided, a shaft 100 hp Yamaha XS1100 motorcycle engine in front of the unit from the power of VW's share engines are only available to less than half. I would also like the idea that the GC drive us to the goals and hopes that the unique challenge.

I have a Berrien Warrior chassis with a Period, 73 beetle and the standard back, and today a trans-Auto Stick. I think that welding the cross on a computer and its power shaft through a line of motorcycle-engine-gearbox combination, so that the rear differential is basically a standard now. But the input shaft of the gearbox is now facing backwards, and I need the power back to the front feed!

Is there any way FLTransfer of intellectual property around which the drive shaft to fit in your car? I TIG weld and produce new media, if the transfer is very easy to get reversed. Or replace a CD?

Ideas or opinions about the proposed aid.

2 comments:

jamesd said...

I think that VW engine improved the CVs are necessary, but I see from the interesting challenge to the engine. You need a rear differential rear-drive car. There are several small cars can fit. If you have any doubts about the ability of the engine speed and rear-mounted VW have tried to replace it with a Porsche engine.

tugar357 said...

It's actually quite easy to around 100 hp engine with a ladybug obtained. 1776cc kit, a decent camera, and Weber 2BBL closer than you think. I built before roads. The last one was built nearly 1,600 of its own shares. The set weighs about 600 pounds. With a stock engine would quickly scoot for hunting Mustang GT. 60 hp with 600 pounds to 10 pounds per horsepower. 3480 Mustang GT 318hp and the weight of the packages. Nearly 11 kilograms per hp.

Post a Comment