Rash Outer Thigh Itchy Rash On My Right Outer Thigh And Hip... Spreading!?

Itchy rash on my right outer thigh and hip... spreading!? - rash outer thigh

First he saw while on holiday in California. It all started with a dot, like a mosquito bite, but quickly spread over a week. Now that half of the limits of the thigh and hip. It is a series of small bumps that itch like crazy, every time you touch something that they (the clothes, the air, nothing). They turn red when irritated) (itching, and take every time I put medicines Benadryl and provides temporary relief. I tried to take the pill and do not contribute. I do not know go to the doctor that it is an allergic reaction, so if anyone has any ideas I would appreciate your help! Please, no smart *** comments, it is not herpes or something stupid like that.

1 comments:

snowman said...

Hey baby may Concact dermititis lichen or take folic acid, selenium and zinc supplements to eliminate fungal infections of the skin, should have a week to go ckinic clearing land to get ideas for natural remedies to .. .... Website.

Post a Comment