Swollen Elbow Gym My Arm Is Swollen. My Right Arm, Starting At About My Elbow Going Up Halfway Into My Tricep (upper Arm).?

My arm is swollen. My right arm, starting at about my elbow going up halfway into my tricep (upper arm).? - swollen elbow gym

Recently, I started training hard. I had a sore triceps 2 days ago. The pain is gone and I have very good mobility in his arms again. Today I realized my arm from my elbow up to half of my triceps (arm was inflated). There was no pain and I had not known he was there when I go to touch him by accident.

I went to the gym, and again today, that does not extend the training or flex my triceps or arm. It has since become more swollen and he is now a little painful due to swelling.

The muscle itself does not hurt. Neither the joint or bone in a part of this arm. The skin is quite normal, in addition to the comfortable stetch. This arm is the same temperature as the contactother.

I did research (google) everything I can think and not everywhere.

If anyone has heard or this or any idea what might be please let me know.

Not going to answer with "doctor."

0 comments:

Post a Comment