How To Burn Cd That Will Play On 1999 Mazda Mazda 1999 LX Protege Radio - Problems With CD Player?

Mazda 1999 LX Protege Radio - problems with CD player? - how to burn cd that will play on 1999 mazda

1999 Radio Mazda Protege LX - problems with the CD

I burned a CD for my car, I did not know a strange problem, how to play.
When I insert a CD in which he said: "TR" I know that the way the media then spits the disc
but when click the Browse button and the 3-track, and worked
I tried again, but this CD just came back
And he was furious and began clicking on the exploration of self and push-button CD quickly and played the CD
Later I tried again, and this work is not ..............

If anyone can tell me how to burn CDs to play in my car
(Oh yes, I bought the CD from a shop works automatically when they are in place ..)

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

The fight against piracy on the characteristics of the CD player has all the CDs that you burn, you can at least understand how to defeat this ability to them. Others have done if you find the answer on the WWW.

Post a Comment