Address Validation Software Recent Changes To Email Address Validation Have Made It So I Can't Enter My True Identity!!! Now What?

Recent changes to email address validation have made it so I can't enter my true identity!!! Now what? - address validation software

My email is u0026lt of the form \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\; chatter> + \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ u0026lt; BABBLE@gmail.com. This is a direction not to accept, in accordance with the RFC, but now Yahoo. I have this (and in different parts of the account information shows). Well, what can I do ???!!! (if you're interested, see RFC5322).

1 comments:

Lyn G said...

Go to the homepage of the e-mail service, which has a. For Yahoo, you want to yahoo.com and click on the e-mail to go.
Or click here:
https: / / / config login.yahoo.com / login_ver ...
Sign in with your username and password that your user name and password correctly, and do not have the Caps Lock on. If this is not the case, then use the following:
Click
Forget the "Forgot your password? Link
Yahoo sign on page.
This will send your password to your other e-mail account.
If this does not help you to access your account, you can set the service employees in touch and explain to them the situation.

Yahoo! E-mail form for technical support
http://help.yahoo.com/l/us/yahoo/mail/ya ...

Yahoo! Customer Service
1-408-349-1572

Post a Comment