Modern Baseboards What Color Should I Paint My Kitchen Cabinets?

What color should I paint my kitchen cabinets? - modern baseboards

I have a 1930 in the ranch-style house. Most of my scenes I describe as "modern craftsman. I like the clean lines and simple, but clear," the love of antiques. I also like the color. The more the better. I paint my kitchen, but color as "chapters" of Menards. It is a kind of clay or pumpkin spice. And now I want to paint my kitchen cabinets. You are currently painted white and are very dirty. The kitchen is 12 'x15' to 8 'ceilings and is 1 small window on the north and 1 is on a large window. It has a medium wood flooring laminate, oak, and all the woodwork and baseboards are white. My devices are completely made of stainless appliances and accessories are black. The meters are very bright, creamy white with swirls of clay (but not afford to change at this point). I think of painting the cabinets black. I want a spectacular and modern, but I'm not the room too dark or light. Is there any other color that looks best? I'm afraid to go with SOMETPosted cream or white, I do not see too "cottagey or country." Even if I change the color of the box, what to do with wood and put in the window? Are they still white or color it too? Maril

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

red: D

Anonymous said...

Naples yellow.
Go to an art shop and down a tube of oil or acrylic to the exact color that I try to, if not exactly get your insurance in touch.
The search for bronze or brass hinges and real deals Nobs.
Copper can (both work but can also orange), but I think the darker brown / bronze color Sienna broke better the range. You may have to look far. It is a bronze treated "as an acid, you may get a hobby or a hardward store for existing installations. Would eliminate all the questions in the process, but the paint on the cabinets would be better if they do not look for it anyway.
Nice.

Anonymous said...

I think it will be painted red. So, if you accidentally cut his finger, he had, and so on. so do not worry about the cleaning.

Anonymous said...

Black, no hurt, probably look scary, with a coating of clay in the rest of the kitchen. It will be the year of Halloween.

I like a nice reddish orange "more clearly than we have now to give a nice contrast to try. Or maybe a cheerful yellow. Stay Warm colors for better appearance (red, orange, yellow, brown, red).

And if you think you are sick, your accountant to be happy is not ours. They are the baby's room with rose gold and brown spots on, and they were also from the 60s (which is in poor condition were killed). Yuck. At least yours looks like something that goes with the rest of your home.

Anonymous said...

White / gray, when everything else is colored. Light blue or something like that, if everything else is white.
Or give it the appearance of the wood, almost everywhere, and looks awesome.

Anonymous said...

darl blue

Anonymous said...

Red neon. May have delusions in the kitchen ... !!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

red: D

Post a Comment