Air Conditioner Support Can Solar Power Support A Room Air Conditioner 240V 1.5amp?

Can solar power support a room air conditioner 240V 1.5amp? - air conditioner support

Theoretically possible. But the machine that you describe, uses only 360 watts, while still burning smaller units usually more. If the A / C is real, then you will see signs of at least 500-800 watts (you have to remember that the assessment is in full sunlight), because the losses in the inverter (DC to AC). I bought 150 watts and $ 700 wholesale payment system, then perhaps you will be watching $ 4k or less, depending on where you live and high-tech capabilities. better go to the mountain!

3 comments:

Itsme said...

Safe and very easy.

I have 810 Watt solar modules and has no problem with a 5000 BTU unit. Labels that say 120 volts and 6 amps (720 watts), but only if he starts. After starting to run around 450 watts.

I have invested over 6000 USD in my solar system. A 240-volt system only requires two inverters. Prosine 2.0 and I use an Outback MX60 charge controller.

You can see my system at this link. http://www.oynot.com/solar-info.html

len b said...

Unlikely!

John himself said...

This should be a nice to have air conditioning. I want to see one.

Post a Comment