Probate Real Estate Sales I'm A Real Estate Agent.How Do I Target Attorneys To Refer Me Business. What Do They Want?

I'm a real estate agent.How do I target attorneys to refer me business. What do they want? - probate real estate sales

As a broker, I try that generate referrals from real estate, property management, divorce and bankruptcy lawyers. I do this by developing a website for them. What would a lawyer refers to a particular vendor's real estate business? I'm trying a unique selling proposition that these lawyers want to make that clients refer to us if they sell after the divorce, to property, inheritance / Death, sales, court orders, and must reach before the seizure. We are in these areas from the sale of real estate law exactly know, but you do not know how the lawyers at this scale without the cheese, or fly into the night. We want to do the same plane as a partner to these lawyers. If you refer a lawyer, what can we say to take it to their clients to us to sell your house? What experience do you have in the past, based on player? What can I say? What do you want? Thanks

0 comments:

Post a Comment