Wilton Cupcake Cake Pan Wilton Large Cupcake Pan - Anyone Use This Pan Yet?

Wilton Large Cupcake Pan - anyone use this pan yet? - wilton cupcake cake pan

Recently I bought the large Wilton cupcake pan and I wonder if someone is not used yet. I can not find anything definite, and the information provided with the bread does not really help too. Should I my favorite cake mix and if so, how? Is it 1 of the mixture to bottom and 1 for the top or use only 1 cake mix? He says he has a capacity of 10 cups, but that means nothing to me. Even when I read Cooker Review proposed below for 15 minutes and pour over the top, because their smaller and the bottom does not burn. Can someone help me and tell me if you the bread or not used, and how it works for them?

1 comments:

Mary Ellen said...

I have one of these plans, but with the web site frequently wilton.com. I looked outside and there is a forum that deals with this bread. Maybe you can use the information you want.

http://search.wilton.com/?q=cupcake+pan

Post a Comment